Asthma is a very common disease in which the airways tighten and become inflammed. As a consequence, sufferers may experience difficulty breathing and could have an asthma attack which can affect the person’s quality of life significantly.
It is the most widespread chronic health problem in Australia. However, when managed appropriately, people with asthma can lead normal, active lives.
We can help by providing:
- Information about the condition
- Advise you with how to use new medicines
- Assess inhaler technique and effectiveness for the individual
- Information and support regarding identifying triggers
- Help identify over the counter of complementary medicines which may exacerbate asthma
- A review or assisting with medication management of your asthma management plan
- Verbal and written support for newly diagnosed individuals
Noranda Feelgood Pharmacy – Where you don’t need a prescription to see our Pharmacists.